Sunday, November 06, 2005

Gay Sex in the 70's

After spending all day cleaning I got ready and met up with the gang at Spice on 5th Ave below 14th. We caught a showing of a documentary on gay life back in the day called Gay Sex in the 70s
It was an interesting film that took you through the history of the whole gay New York saga and it really was an eye opener for us, especially Dad, who is a fagling, having only been out for a little under a two years. I sure am glad that all the old queens that I worked with at International Male and in theatre shows brought me up right on everything queer, they gave books, movies and I had to practically give them book reports and term papers. They made sure that I knew where my people came from, it makes you that much stronger and aware.
So we had dessert and I came home and drank a few beers, watched that last three minutes of "....Housewives", I don't know what it was about, but Ms. Terri Hatcher was giving you a performance! She was trying to keep her man from leaving her and she was in a wedding dress, she ran into the street and practically jumped on top of the jeep just to keep her man to stay!! GURL!! FIGHT!! Hold on to your MAN! I thought that she was Latina running after her cholo. I could have sworn I heard her yelling "PUPPET! Don't go eh!, Pendejo, stay with me! PUPPPPPET!!!" I swear to God I was crying and couldn't hold back the tears, I have been there and I poured some of my Corona out for her, into my mouth.
I've got a cute buzz going on and I'm just trying to write a little something since I've been a loser and can't keep up. I got some calls today from people back on tour, with the show that I left. They are getting ready to go to Holland in December and it has some people that I would have loved to had worked with again, but I can't have everything can I?
I was going to post a another tacky poem but I can't right now, I'm trying to finish the fourth Harry Potter book before the movie opens, so I must bid ya'll goodnight. DF

No comments: