Thursday, November 10, 2005

Making the Band

My Roommate and I love this show! It's on MTV on Thursday nights at 10pm. I love eating junk food and watching Diddy let these poor girls have it!! The last couple of episodes it's been all about dancing and him sending the worst dancers home. Well today when Dominique felt like she was going to be sent home, Diddy had them sing solo. Well HUNY! Miss Dominique opened up her mouf and sang "How did you get Here" made famous by Debra Cox, and she bared her soul! She sang like her children needed an operation and she had to make the money on the corner! I just sat here and I started to cry, I felt like she took me to church! I felt the spirit, and so did Puffy. He made her stand by herself and she basically received immunity from being sent home. I can't wait for the real band to be selected.
My dad wants me to look into flights to Mexico for Xmas, I'm not sure how I feel about that. I'm off to bed, I can't wait for my Roommate to come home, this place is a mess! By his standards at least.
Night..df

No comments: