Tuesday, November 01, 2005

So a nun, a drag queen and The Bearded Lady walk into a bar....


So last night reminded me of this joke.
"A nun, a drag queen and The Bearded Lady walk into a bar!"
Well, that was spot on description of me and my friends last night, running from party to party. It took us three hours to get Miss Kuddles Karano ready for the ball, but we got it going. All in all it was a great night, I was SO tired and a little under the weather but we made it happen. My outfit was a last minute thrown together creation and I had some funny reactions. I had some people want to take me home and more often than not some really cracked out people wanted to confess their sins to me, it was a strange night all around. We went on the subway at one point when the traffic was too much, also trying to fix #3 corset on the subway with people watching on the train. We went to three parties and were on the VIP list for all of them, which was great when you got boys with heels and wigs, luckily the Great Pumpkin blessed us with some warm weather. The night ended with me leaving Kuddles with her friends as I walked down Ave. C and passed person after person that just waved at Blanca the Nun.
Friends I'm sick in bed right now, I left work early, I think that the Syrup smell from earlier in the week got me sick. I want to send a shout out to Katie from work who reads this blog while she is bored. Love you honey!! I'm off to bed, you gotta love Nyquil. Df.

No comments: