Sunday, March 20, 2005

"He MUST be NEW....."

Tonight after the one of the hardest and emotionally driven days I've had at work in the longest time, I jumped on the train to go home. After a few stops I noticed that the train operator was speaking very clearly and slowly and it was in perfect English! It was strange, he had a lot of energy and he kept giving us way too much information. I looked over at the girl next to me and said " He MUST be new, his first weekend on the job without his supervisor!". At that I laughed and just turned up the music in my Ipod. Then a man carrying a rocking chair came on and preceded to put it down and sit down on it like some old uncle that shows up once a year to tell you dirty jokes and give you way to many pieces of candies. His name was Joel, I took a picture of him on my cell phone and they gave me their email address to send it to them. I just got home and come to find out that they wrote the address down wrong and I can't send it to them after all, I didn't give them my email address, so that sucks..but I will go ahead and post it here...df

No comments: