Sunday, March 06, 2005

Reflection Day

I called out of work today. I only worked a half day on Sat. I had to be in at 6am on Friday. I flew in Thurs. night. My body staged a coup. It told me to finally get some sleep and just fucking chill the hell out. After a month of going a million miles and hour, getting ready for a huge job interview in California and not getting said position....well it was more than I could bear.
I'm having issues with NYC right now, more than the normal mundane crap that I always write about(money, love, weight etc.). I feel disconnected from my new home town. Maybe I'll get back on my horse this week, but it's just been fucking HARD! I just need to live day by day.
I hung out with #3 this weekend. Roommate and I are both worn out and it ruined his birthday plans. Today I watched a grip of gay movies that my friend Shaun made for me from back home. He is the one that basically raised me right, you know my gay mama. We joke and say that the world only allows us to hang out once a year, it's when the portal to demon realm and the living realm is open and can sustain two evil queens in one area! Or when we both get time off and a cheap flight from jetblue.
I need to write more manana, it's my first real day off that isn't self imposed. Can't wait, I'm gonna fall in love with the city once again. Goodnight mis amigos....df

No comments: