Thursday, March 17, 2005

.....Sigh......

So I went to work this morning and made it on time. I was jittery from having a triple shot of expresso, and felt like crap compared to yesterday. I felt like most of the masses weren't into working and once again it seemed like I was doing all the work..which I wasn't. After a long day I went to the gym and worked out, and it was great after having a whole week off, I'm reinspired. Now I'm home and I've had a little dinner and roommate is home and so is his "boyfriend". Tonight he's cool, he told me that his dance teacher advised his class that A Chorus Line is coming back to Broadway sometime this or next year. HELLO!! I was made for Paul San Marco! I'm finally old enough to play him, I hope I'm not to old. Not much else to write, my friend Gabby-Cakes comes manana from SD and I can't wait to see him and his esposo. Oh yeah, my friend Kim asked me to send her a shout out....24 more days until she's a married woman. Congrats Kim~!!!! Noches...df

No comments: