Monday, March 14, 2005

HELLO..

Well, finally got a chance to write back. I haven't been able to because roommate has been sick since we got back and now he thinks he has mono. He didn't leave the apartment for the whole week. I couldn't handle it, he is a bad sick person. Everything hurt him and there was no way that I could make it better and that totally fucked with me. But now he's up and running and not feeling 100%, but up none the less. Wish that his boyfriend could have taken a bigger role in this but he was smart and stayed the hell away. HMMM..what else is there to talk about? I got ripped last night with my friend Leeto. It was a much needed night out after working my ass all day. I am also finally am getting around to getting my taxes done. I got an appointment with a guy who did my roommates and he hooked him up! I hope to get a lot of a cash back, cuz mama needs to pay bills. Hmm..what else. Oh yeah, my cable was out and we finally got it running again today, yeah for t.v.! I'll write more inspirational crap later ...df

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know that this has become my new guilty pleasure- and im not ashamed- u know i love u to death- and im pleased that u invited me to know more about your life-I vow to keep your privacy in tact- no worries- kisses
love ya
Amika

Gary said...

I can't imagine you having a sick roommate - you deal with it so well!