Thursday, March 24, 2005

SPRING!?...yeah right.

WELL, what to say. Been busy all week up to this point. Monday recovered from partying like it was 1999, all over again. Gabby-cakes and his huzzband were here over the weekend and we had an great time. Took dance class on Tuesday and went to the gym, I'm determined to go at least four times a week. I want to lose 20 pounds by May. I will do it! Anyhoo, today got up early to go the gym and the weather was horrible! After such a loverly day on Tuesday, egads! I thought that spring was here, freaking NYC, she ain't done fucking with me. Work was work, Tam and others finally came back and I'm glad, they are so needed. I'm now trying to figure what I can and cannot write off for tax purposes. Not much else to write. I'm gonna try and get up hella early in the morning and get a workout in...buenas..df

No comments: