Sunday, May 29, 2005

All you need are a bunch of Mexicans!!!

I am tired!!! Carrying shit up six flights of stairs is not cute!! We hired some bootleg movers to help us and thank GOD! That our friends showed up to lend some support and their muscles!! After getting all of our stuff to the new place #3 gave us our housewarming presents, some much needed cleaning supplies, and Honey he put us all to work. He started with the bathroom and the rest of us started scrubbing off years of dirt and grime off of the floors, walls and the refrigerator! This apartment is gonna work, it's in a cute area and the view last night of the skyline was enough to take my breath away and to make me want a cigarette so I could enjoy the moment. We are off today to go and paint and finish moving in, thanks to all of you who gave support and prayers!!!
On a side note, I walked past my first boyfriend yesterday morning while I was walking to bank and I called out his name, he had grown out his hair and he was upset. But he didn't respond, I thought it wasn't him. I mean he is from the same small town in Southern California and he goes to med school in Philly, so why would he be in the city and not tell me? I called his cell phone and he didn't answer and he finally called me back and told me that it indeed was him and he was sorry but he didn't hear me and he was distressed, he was on his way to his ex-boyfriends funeral and he was on another planet. It was weird he said, he walked passed his first boyfriend to view last boyfriends body...Poor guy..freaky huh? I gotta go now kids...love fina

No comments: