Thursday, May 19, 2005

Even Cowgirls get the blues....

I had a good day. I couldn't get to sleep last night, so I called friends from all over the U.S. trying to get someone to talk to me. I had no luck until I called my old roommate from my second tour "Big Red" . We ended talking for an hour and it was so cool to catch up and laugh about the same things, she is currently going through same shit that I'm going through, and we swapped war stories about crazy apartments and scary Supers that we have met. BR is going to be on the Japan tour of the show that I may or not be on in August. I hope that we get to room together again, she is a "Fat Gurl" just like me, we both don't sleep and we like to watch scary movies and eat at all hours of the night.
This morning I woke up REAL late, I slept through all of my alarms for the gym and ended up rushing to get up and get to work, took a cab and was twenty minutes late. I had picked up a cup of coffee and a breakfast sandwich and I preceded to be thirty minutes late to finish my breakfast. Tam had no problem with me doing that, it was way slow and he just wanted to chill and talk. I also broke my left ear bud to my ipod "esmeralda" and I am pissed about having to pay another $40 to get them replaced.
GREAT news, I don't want to jinx it, but Roommate and I have two GREAT leads on some gnarly apartments in our same neighborhood and the Lower East Side. I hope that we get at least one of them! ( I sort of want to stay in our current area). I worked and then rushed to hang out with the gang, we had dinner and drinks and I am really buzzed and feeling groovy. The place that we ate at was Cowgirls in the West Village, Margarita anyone? Roommate gave me to do list for manana and my head hurts from reading peoples responses to a Osos' blog that I posted a response too. It was a very controversial topic about homosexuality and gay marriage, muy DRAMATICO!!!. But what do you expect with a bunch of crazy brown people and the one who love them. Roommates' boyfriend is here and he's being hella cool, we got a date to go to the batting cages this weekend and I can't wait. I'm off to sleep like my Dad did when he was drunk and I had to take off his botas, like a baby. Night my chilren'...df

No comments: