Saturday, May 21, 2005

A lousy 88 bucks Papa.....

It is thundering outside right now. I am in the midst of a rainstorm and I think that I may have linked up with Mother Earth and am currently venting my emotions through her. I feel like a rainstorm inside right now. Cold, tumultuous and losing steam. I don't know what I am gonna do if we don't get the apartment. And what if we do? I don't have all the money, I lost a week and a pay period so now I don't have a much as I thought that I would. My Father told me that things would work out and that I could always come home if things got really bad. SHIT!!!
"All I need is a lousy 88 bucks Papa". A line from Gypsy. That's how I feel right now, I would be cool if I had another pay period to go, but alas I don't. I am short $700. I would have all the money to move but I had to pay some bills. Lord I need a miracle.
It rains in the subways here, it really does. It also snows. I am fighting the urge to go out and get ripped and puke on my shoes. Roommate started packing tonight and it sent me to a really weird place. Work was work and I am TIRED. I went out last night after being awake since the wee hours of the morning and drank a little with #3 and husband. I missed him and he always knows what to say to calm me down. I've got to work in the morning and hopefully I'll wake up in time to go the gym....night df

No comments: