Monday, May 02, 2005

Rainy days and Mondays always get me down....

Well, it is Monday! Start of a new week and new adventures and experiences. I had a busy and fun weekend. #3 is back and I'm so happy to have him back, his wisdom was sorely missed by all. I hung out with the "crew" on Saturday sans Roommate. We went out to Pop Burger to toast #3's arrival back from abroad and also to give me my first drink in a month. I had one drink all night and I was okay with it. We also went out to dance at Spirit for some Dj's birthday and the music was sort of busted and the crowd was weird. After being out of the loop of gaydom's party scene, and being an observer and not a partaker, it was a sad, sad sight. Tam and I left everyone around 3am and scurried home 'cuz we had to be at work early on Sunday. Today I had a big to do list. I woke up, cleaned and went uptown to look at some potential apartments. They were nice, I just think for as far uptown and for the price we can get something in Astoria. Just finished having dinner with the Jose's and #3s' husband. It was quaint after work drinks and food at the Mexican joint across from us. I finally got to vent and #3 gave me some good feedback about my store and what I should be thinking about for my future. So we shall see what transpires from this. I'm home now and Roommate is asleep and I'm groggy from the two margaritas that I had....I've got another day off tomorrow and I'm don't have anything planned, except of course the gym..goodnight..df

No comments: