Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Countdown...

We are running out of time. I just went and viewed a PERFECT apartment, the thing is (gay exhale) there are a ton of brokers' fees!!! What the fuck is that all about! You have to be totally freaking be rich just to move a few blocks away. At this rate the only place that I can afford to move to will be back to San Diego. It is disheartening knowing that if someone gave you the chance you would be the best tenant in the world. I also blame my current wage, if I wasn't so poorly paid, I would be able to move with no problem. I have to have faith in that everything will work out, I don't want to have anxiety attacks or shut down like my roommate. I'll write more later...love df

1 comment:

myke said...

good luck with that ... i can't imagine the horror of apartment shopping in nyc.