Friday, May 13, 2005

Friday the 13th...

The weather has been great the past couple of days. I've enjoyed walking around the city and looking at the buildings that I normally shuffle past. We are still not having any luck with the apartment hunt and it's really wearing my Roommate down. He's unhappy and needy and introverted and that's not a good thing. His boyfriend is here today and of course he's making him as miserable as he is, I normally don't care, it's just that they both are here with me. I'm here the in the room pretending to be Anne Frank as they both whisper and look at a fashion magazines together. I was asked today why I didn't have a boyfriend, and all I could say was that I don't need one right now. AND I don't, see the thing is, it's spring and I can't help but look around and see all the love around me. Yesterday I was walking to the train and I saw this girl waiting on the corner looking almost incomplete, like she was missing something about her, I couldn't place it. She was wearing both shoes, her clothes were correct. She had accessories and the like, she just didn't seem right. I noticed a hot man across the street and was watching him watch the unsuspecting lady, he started to smile, she then looked up and came to life. The gentleman was her missing segment that made her happy and complete. I was sickened to death and became what the kids here on the east coast call a "Hater". We are all now in the bedroom and it's chill, I lit the Kabalah candle for Happiness and we are one big stupid family. Like a bunch of cats in a cave looking at each other and not making a sound. Just the sounds of a keyboard and pages turning.
Quick thoughts that I've had throughout the week that always seem to slip my mind.
  • When did I start to carry change in my pocket that I keep for days at a time and don't spend? My father always had change, and he would use it for that. I couldn't keep change at all. It always went to something. Snacks, video games, gas etc.
  • I was at the gym and the movie Showgirls was on. I was working on some machine with the music really loud on my ipod and I noticed that all the bois had stopped working out and were looking up and it turned out to be the audition scene and somehow I knew that inside everyone's head I could here them counting the music and doing the choreography, that they already knew...as do I.
  • I love the new Mariah Carey album. It's vintage Ms. Carey and finally someone has her singing again!! I love it....Mimi!

Well that's it for tonight, I hope to write more later...it's the weekend and I want to have some fun. Goodnight...df

No comments: