Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The 5th of July...

I finally got a chance to rest and hang out today. I had a full day with going to work and then the gym and hanging out the Clan on Tam's roof for the fireworks on the 4th. I spent the night at #3's and Colorado's place and #3 and I spent the day together. We got up late and had lunch in the Upper West Side and watched the movie, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I had bought the book on my flight back from Minneapolis and devoured it in two days. I was happy with the movie, even though there were changes galore on the movie version. Had a good day, being lazy. Came home and FINALLY got to see Roommate after not getting a chance to see him since I've been home. He told me this story if him battling a dragonfly when I was away, and we just laughed and caught up with each other. I've got a full week, I'm working to make up hours and I'm gonna try and hit the gym extra hard. I'm off to sleep...night df.

No comments: