Monday, July 25, 2005

Blast from the Past

I've been a horrible blogger and haven't written much. I just took a break from the internet for a couple of days and didn't feel like logging on to anything. I've been doing the same BS, you know working and going to the gym. I'm broke and it's FUCKING HOT!! Walking around is torture. I had a good week other than that, I had a great surprise from an old friend this weekend. That beautiful man to the left is one my oldest friends from back home. I've known him for about ten years. PMK as I like to call him, is a from a great and innocent part of my past. We were 18 when we met, and though we've drifted apart there for a while I try never to miss his birthday or send him shout out when the holidays grow near. The last time that we saw each other was in NYC over two years ago and we made up for lost time. We have the same close friends from back home and since we are the farthest away from them it's great to get together and reminisce. He is as smart as he is beautiful, he's just finished his first year of med school and is getting his MBA at the SAME TIME!! I met up with him on Friday, after I went to work early and hit the gym hard. I had to, this man runs marathons, is personal trainer and has been known to be a model! So after we caught up we went over to #3's house and came down to the village and had dinner, and had to much to drink. We then came back to #3's and Colorado's house and kept on drinking. That picture up there was taken before dinner and the subsequent ones that I can't show tell the whole story. Apparently I got camera happy and I took over a 100 photos of a bunch of nonsense, but it was so much fun. I don't remember getting home, but I do remember calling out and throwing up all morning. By the time that I had gotten home I had been awake for over 24 hours, I was a mess, but it was worth it to hang out with PMK. Love you man!!
Moving on with today. I thought that I was to start an advanced level training for my job tomorrow morning, but it turns out that I was given the wrong info and it was for today. I'm a little bit upset, because now I have to wait for a few more months to be recognized as an expert in my world, even though I feel and know that I have the knowledge. Thanks again to #3 for keeping me in check. Not much else to write, I'm going to Japan next Friday and I'm melancholy about it, I'm just not excited by it. I'm a freak, I know. Roommate is in Queens and this place is a little quiet, but I'm taken advantage of it. By the way, look at the pic of me up there!! How skinny do I look? All that working out is paying off!! Aight, love DF.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who is that sexxy man????!!!

-melodia