Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The King of IKEA!!

So I finished Harry Potter on Sunday morning and all I can say is whatever!! I was expecting more after waiting for two years for that damn book and then I stay up all weekend to read it. I even read part of it in the dark while waiting for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. That movie sucked too! Anyhow, I went home early from work and hung out with friends, I drank too much and partook in some illicit materials that kept me up in the early morning light of Monday. Monday was chill, spent the day recovering from the night before, skipped the gym for some sleep. Hollywood called me up, and I went over to see her place for the first time. She lives right around the corner, and I've been in my place for about two months. We watched Annie Hall, ate pizza, drank rum and cokes. And then her roommate came home and we proceeded to smoke some mota and watch television. We were a mess, laughing at each other and having a great time. I came home around 11 and I passed out by midnight. Roommate woke me up this morning with his cleaning and setting up some of the IKEA stuff that he had bought for our place last week. Well since this is get it done Tuesday I got up and we went on this journey to pick up his boyfriend's car and drive over to the IKEA in Jersey. We picked up some shelves and came home, in traffic, and started to put some things together. All I have to say is that my Roommate is the KING of IKEA, he can put anything together that comes with crazy hieroglyphic instructions. At one point he showed me that I needed to help him because the instructions showed a second person helping the first with the project. He was amazing with his little tools and his electrical drill, I was a great helper and I have to say that we were proud the job that we did, if you could have seen the ugliness that was this apartment before we used our queer eye you would have to told us to be homeless. Got to work manana, trying to get the gym before slave time..love you..df

No comments: