Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Fantastic Four?




I finally had a decent day off! After working like an illegal immigrant for the past two weeks, having a day where I had no plans other than the mundane, was a gift. I had a long day yesterday and didn't really have anything to write about, except of course watching the men's final in figure skating world championship. Was very much impressed with some of the new hotties, as well as being taking aback with how many bottoms go sailing through the air. Which is funny, because the guy who won the whole thing is some Swiss guy, can't remember his name. He's the one with the flying spilt leap. I thought that I saw him while I was walking home and when I mentioned it this to Roommate he walked right up to him and asked him if he was an ice skater. Of course it wasn't him, but he was mighty fine and straight to boot!
When I was on my way to the gym I dropped off my clothes at the fluff and fold, my bag was over 22 pounds! What? How many underwear do I own? It won't be ready until after 6 tomorrow evening, I'm going to have to get creative for work tomorrow, cuz Momma ain't got no clean chonies. I also went to get a Metrocard for the week and it turns out that I have next to NO money in my account. I must have miscalculated my funds and the trip to Minneapolis didn't pay well. I worked out and discovered that I didn't have my keys, so I went over and met up with Rommate and picked up his set and ended up waiting around for his shift to finish so we could catch a showing of Fantastic Four which is a one of the many comics that I used to collect as a kid. I consider myself an expert on the FF so I was very excited to see this movie. I didn't like it, the story was loaded with plot holes and there were a lot of things that were changed for the movie that made a diehard fan like me, well, cheated. I was going to see this movie whether or not it was good or bad. I have to, I'm a dorky kid that played Dungeons and Dragons, collected comic books and wished on all the stars that I could see to become a superhero and save myself from my crazy family. The sequel has to be better! I have to work in the afternoon manana, I haven't closed in forever. I hope that I remember how. Goodnight..df

No comments: